Meditation and prayer
Affirmations especially I AM affirmations. These state that your I AM Presence or monad aligns with an energy or high being, such as an angel or master. For example, I AM the light, I AM Mother Mary, I AM Serapis Bey.
- Visualising beautiful outcomes.
- Invocations such as the examples above.
- Chanting mantras or chanting the name of God brings in great light.
- Listening to spiritual CD’s or people.
- Spiritual journal writing, e.g. A thank you journal, where you record your daily blessings.
- Service. When you offer service with an attitude of love, you bring light into your aura.
- Clearing unconscious blocks. You can ask the angels and ascended masters to help you clear and let go of things that are holding you back and they will bring in an opportunity for you to release or forgive something.
- The vibration of beautiful sound helps to raise your light. So playing crystal bowls, singing sacred or melodious songs and toning all make a difference.
- Watch your thoughts. When you catch a lower thought cancel it in the violet flame.
- Ask for a love or light shower and open up to receive it.
- Ask Archangel Metatron to increase your light quotient.
- Visit the Ascension chambers and Archangel retreats in your sleep.
- Call in the Arcturians to add 10% light to your lightbody.
- Ask the Ashtar command to pour more light through your crown chakra.
- Sit outside in the moonlight (or visualise it) and ask to be bathed in the Silver ray of divine feminine light, grace and harmony.
- Sit in the sun (or visualise it) and asked to be bathed in the Gold ray of the divine masculine, welcome and higher energy.
- Ask the angels to sing over you while you sleep.
- Ask the unicorns to activate your twelve chakras while you sleep and hold the energy fifth dimensional.