Spooky Halloween Pumpkin Soup
by Aunty Susan
Are you getting a pumpkin for Halloween this year to make a jack ‘o lantern? Why not make a tasty Halloween soup with the leftovers? You’ll need an adult to help out. Watch out… this is hhhhhhot!
The leftovers from your pumpkin, no seeds or skin, cut into chunks
1 large potato or sweet potato, cut into chunks
1 cup of red lentils (optional)
1 large onion or two small, sliced
1 litre vegetable stock
tin of coconut milk
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 heaped tsps of curry powder (or curry paste)
1 heaped tsp chilli powder
A little olive oil, butter or ghee for frying
Salt and pepper
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil/butter or ghee and gently fry the onions and garlic till soft.
2. Add the chilli and curry powder and lentils if using.
3. Add the pumpkin and potatoes to the pan. Fry gently for a few minutes.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and stock and a little salt and pepper, cover, then simmer gently for approx thirty minutes
5. Allow the soup to cool down a little then pour into a blender and blend at high speed till smooth and creamy.
5. Serve and enjoy in a spooky manner.
Diana Cooper’s July 2020 Newsletter
Please click on a topic to view… Black Lives Matter – Of course they do / New Book – The Magic of Unicorns / Pilot for the Unicorn Documentary / Moving House in Lockdown / Your Holistic Diet / New Zoom /Inspire Magazine Article Dear Friends Over the past 10,000 yrs since fall At, humanity […]Read more
Diana Cooper’s June 2020 Newsletter
Newsletter Contents Please click on a topic to view… Planets in retrograde during June / Why did your soul sign up for this lifetime / Covid 19 is providing a portal of opportunity for people to return to the light / Remember how far you have come since 2012 / Unicorn Documentary Update / Venus […]Read more
Diana Cooper’s May 2020 Newsletter
Newsletter Contents Please click on a topic to view… Higher Purpose of this Pandemic / What about the Conspiracy Theories / I AM Affirmations / Venus and Sugar / How to make Prosperity Flow after Lockdown / Your Holistic Diet / Meet the Golden Christed Dragons Dear Friends, Throughout history pandemics have occurred when populations […]Read more